Just a quick update from me (I should be studying but am once again, procrastinating!!)...
I'm now CD29 and AF hasn't arrived. Looks like it's going to be a long month this month again. Just when I thought I had the patterns down pat, and figured out, last month I thought it was going to be a long month and turned out to be a 29 day cycle. This month, I thought it was going to be a short month and looks like it's going to be a long month.
I try not to symptom spot but as those who have been through the tww will know, it's fucking hard. Take Friday for example, walking along the street and my arm that is up holding my handbag on my shoulder bumps my boob as I brush past people and I think, "hmmm that nipple feels a little sore, how do I 'feel' myself up in public without actually looking like I'm intentionally touching my boobs?". My nipples are VERY sore at the moment and I wish I could say that this must mean I'm UTD, but as we all know, the symptoms for pregnancy and AF are so similar, it's hard (if not impossible) to tell them apart.
DP has predicted that AF will arrive on Tuesday. He seems to be more accurate than the BOM (Bureau of Meteorology in case you weren't sure), so I guess we'll see...
Im with you on the 2WW. I HATE it! Best wishes it's a 40wk wait!
ReplyDelete