Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And another one bites the dust

Looks like I'm out this month - AF joyfully (not) arrived on Monday at CD37.  Not happy Jan - no 2011 baby for me now...  

This time 3 years ago, I was pregnant.  I really hope I'm pregnant again before the anniversary of when I lost my twins in June.

Going to head to the chemist on the weekend and get me some Vitex as suggested by Tee - these long irregular cycles are annoying (and a huge head fuck!!!).

The eating and exercise plan is going well so far this week (on like, day 3...).  I haven't had one coffee, or any junk food at all so far - no small feat, although I can't say I haven't missed that morning coffee...  I've been to the gym every day so far this week.  On Monday I did Zumba and Body Pump.  On Tuesday I did Power Yoga.  I got up extra early this morning and fit in Hatha Yoga before work.  Tomorrow I'm doing a boxing class.  Let me tell you, I'm discovering muscles I had long forgotten about, but it's good to feel that again.

I just hope that this hard work reflects on the scales on Sunday, and that losing this weight will give me that baby that I have wanted for so long.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing sooooooooooooo good!!! Very proud!! Sorry no bub this year, it sux hey...

    ReplyDelete