Thursday, May 19, 2011

10kg mark

I am so happy to share that I have cracked the 10kg weight loss mark this morning.  I'm so freakin' happy.  10kg closer to getting that BFP.

Baby is an awesome motivator.

In other TTC related news, I'm CD9 and Sydney Boy is coming home tonight from Queensland so no doubt there will be some BDing tonight... if he's home early enough that is (his plane has been delayed so not likely to be home before 11pm now... BOOOO).  Hoping to get some BD'ing in over the next few days leading up to (hopefully) ovulation.  Have been taking the Vitex so fingers crossed that is weaving some magic in there...

Surely 10kg loss + Vitex + Sex + Love must = Baby!?!

Here's to hoping!

3 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!!!! I think you found the equation to HAPPINESS!! I am sooo proud of you luv! You have stuck to your guns and you have proven to yourself that you can do anything.

    Sorry for the slackness in commenting, I have to fight my son for my iPhone, he is always playing Dora, Ben10 and ToyStory games on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD ON YOU! Seriously what is wrong with me? I can't lose the weight and it's depressing me. This medication I'm on sux! Good luck with the BDing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Athena, I'll email you some stuff tomorrow which might or might not help.

    xo

    ReplyDelete