Well, it's CD28 here for me and no AF. Who knows when she'll show up (if she does, and let's hope she doesn't!!!) - could be today, could be anytime in the next 10 days. She must be coming shortly though as I was very teary eyed this morning, but then again it is Mothers Day and yet again I still have no child and don't really feel that much closer, if at all, to having one.
In less than 1 month, it will be 3 years since I lost my twins. That's 3 years of waiting for another baby. No wonder I am so over the waiting. I think I'm entitled to be by now...
I was teary eyed yesterday explaining the plot of the movie, "The Notebook" to my Sydney Boy too so that tells me AF is probably on her way, the bitch mole.
In good news though, today was weigh in day and I was very pleased to discover another 1.7kg has disappeared off the scales. That means I have now lost 7.9kg and have another 3kg to reach double figures again. When I reach that 3kg, I have promised myself a spray tan as a reward for all my hard work (although not sure what purpose that is going to serve if I'm going to smash it out at the gym and sweat it all off!!! LOL).
I was a bit worried about weighing myself today if AF is just around the corner as it may have made me a bit heavier, so I was thrilled to see such a good result! If 1.7kg is gone, that must mean I'm now almost 2 steps closer to getting that BFP... I really have to believe that as it's the only thing that keeps me motivated.
The arthritis in my right knee has been playing up in the last 3 days (although it's somewhat better today), but then I had to go and slip on the board walk when we went to the Blue Mountains yesterday so now I have a nasty gash on my left knee that hurts like fuck. Not sure how I'll go with exercise tomorrow but I must do it if I am to lose that weight.
Must push on. I will get pregnant, damn it.
4 weeks with no chocolate, softdrink, dessert and counting...
I am so proud of you love! I hope AF doesn't show up at all.
ReplyDelete