Monday, June 20, 2011

Acupuncture and Zinc

This is now our 9th cycle and it really is getting too close to that 'magic' 12 month mark so any time now that my body decides to actually make a baby would be good...

Here's where we're at at the moment...

Sydney Boy has started taking some zinc stuff given he doesn't eat vegetables etc to get zinc to help his little spermies.

The Vitex seems to be working some magic on the wonky cycle front though:
Cycle 1 October: 39
Cycle 2 November: 27
Cycle 3 December: 37
Cycle 4 January: 24
Cycle 5 February: 28
Cycle 6 March: 36
Started taking Vitex here
Cycle 7 April: 30
Cycle 8 May: 28


So I'm hoping that if AF absolutely MUST show her horrible ugly and distorted face this month that she will do so on CD 28/9 and not some ridiculous day like CD30-something!

Tomorrow is CD14 so here's to hoping for a BFP this month or the next...

And of course, tomorrow I have my acupuncture appointment after work.  Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I think the acupuncture will help with your cycles and overall fertility.

    ReplyDelete